‘HELLEBORE’ by Unicorn Hard-on is my new jam.
An Open Letter to G. Willow Wilson:
You are currently writing what I consider to be the best Marvel comic out there today. Actually, no, it’s the best superhero book on the market. I stand by this assertion. This is the kind of comic that makes me proud to be a comic nerd (30 years I’ve been at this, since I turned 8). I want this to be the perfect example of what comics should, in fact, MUST be. Your book is pretty much the number 1 reason Marvel still gets my money. my niece is only 2, but when she’s old enough to read and comprehend them, I plan on getting her your wonderful comics, because we need more girls and women involved in this hobby/art form. I can’t express enough how much Ms. Marvel means to me. it’s the best. I’ll say it again: it’s the best.
p.s.- thanks for writing the best team-up of all time: Ms. Marvel and my favorite Inhuman, LockJaw!
How the spacesuit evolved over 35 years of Sci-Fi movies, from the latest edition of Empire magazine.
If you’ve ever wonder about the foundations of my life philosophy, listen to this, and wonder no more.
if you never did… well, it’s a great song, right?
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
I just can’t with this.
Anon’s a fucking idiot.